Our Network Solutions are designed by engineers to ensure that intelligence are deployed throughout the business, connecting all facets of communication solutions together to ensure that users have the desired information at hand at all times, whether it be Server based or Internet based systems.
In serving its clients NIS Networks and its staff at all times strive to:
- Support the mission and goals of the client.
- Complete every task with diligence.
- Ensure neatness and quality of work.
- Respect and work according to the rules and safety regulations of the client.
- Be cost-effective in our approach to any task, to the advantage of the client.
- Be aware of the latest technology in our field of work to ensure the client is served with the most up to date information and technology.
NIS Networks were previously part of the QDNC group but have since formed an independent company and was inaugurated in November 2000.
To extend on our certified network offerings, NIS Networks also have formal business partners namely: Hux Technologies, Aeronet, Bridging Technologies Group of Companies.
Numerous installation teams, supported by Management and Admin Staff, are fully equipped to handle all projects and contracts. NIS Networks operates from Riverside, Nelspruit – Mpumalanga and covers the whole of Mpumalanga, Limpopo, Swaziland and Mozambique. NIS Networks also have representation in all other provinces within South Africa through our business partners.